Do any of these sound familiar to you?
- Feel like you’re spending every waking moment running or talking about your business?
- You’re responding to emails at 10pm at night?
- You wake in the middle of the night thinking of things you’ve forgotten to do that are on your to do list
- You are constantly saying ‘no’ to invitations from friends and family to catch-up because you’ve got work to do or are too tired from work?
- You get home from work only to find you’ve missed the kids as they have gone to bed?
- You constantly feel overwhelmed and disorganised as you have so much to do and you don’t know where to start?
- You are lacking energy and enthusiasm to do anything as you are constantly tired from working?
- You don’t even know what day of the week it is as you work every day trying to get things done?
- You are starting to wonder why you went into business in the first place?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above then you need a Virtual Assistant. All is not lost and by outsourcing some our your ‘to do list” you can start to feel in control and have that work/life balance you thought you’d enjoy by owning and running your own business. Don’t put off what you could do today by thinking you could do it tomorrow.
How often and how many hours are you spending on doing paperwork each week?
If you’re missing time with the family and you don’t have time to do the things you love then too many is probably the answer. As a business owner its generally difficult at the best of times to switch off at the end of the day, only made harder when you have to catch-up on your admin tasks. You’re tired and worn out so things may take you longer but you can’t let it go until you know that all those loose ends are tied up. Couple this with the fact that you probably don’t enjoy this part of running your business and all of a sudden these tasks can take you three times as long as they would for a Virtual Assistant to complete. And that is before you take into consideration that while doing the paperwork you’re not doing what you actually went into business to do.
Do you procrastinate when it comes to doing your admin?
Do you put off those tasks until it gets to a point that you resent doing them? Administration may not be your first love (second or third for that matter). You don’t see it as a priority, it’s not your core business and you find other things to do that take priority. Next minute you have a pile of paperwork up to your eyeballs and you can see your weekend slowly slipping away. While this is all probably quite common and completely understandable it’s also 100% fixable. Stop procrastinating and take back control of your life and accept the fact that you need a Virtual Assistant.
You find administration tasks time consuming and painful?
Everything takes time but there are only 24 hours in a day! Imagine being free of those admin tasks you find pesky and painful and having more time for doing the things you love to do in your business and personal life. Watch your productivity increase and your business flourish if you are able to delegate your administration to a VA. They say if you enjoy what you do then you never work a day in your life. Now is the time to put that theory to the test.
We know that these admin tasks are essential to the day to day running of your business but we also know that you don’t have to do them. Realising you need a Virtual Assistant means you’ve taken the first step and are half-way there.
Take control, get your life back and get in touch with us on 04 2329199 or fill out your details below and we will be in touch to discuss how we can help.