By subcontracting your bookkeeping or administration activities to us, you have the expertise of a team with over 20 years experience in all bookkeeping and administration practices, working for you.
Our purpose is to free you from the demands of business paperwork, so you’re able to focus on maximising your profits.
We are highly knowledgeable in all areas of Bookkeeping, Payroll and Administration processes. This expertise not only gives you confidence, that we will complete your tasks to a high standard, it also makes us flexible.
We can accommodate the different demands on your business such as:
- Business seasonality.
- Acquisition, growth or change.
- Government requirements such as GST, PAYE and Tax preparation.
And, because we are a team of professionals you do not have the responsibility of continual personnel management or motivation. We are here to make your life easier.
We slip into our bookkeeping and administration roles with little or no disruption to your daily activities:
- We have all resources including office and computer equipment to complete your tasks and we have the flexibility to attend your office when required.
- We are independent bookkeepers, therefore we work with your accountant for those more complex questions or provide you access to a professional CPA.
- You can have access to our accounting software and computers
We are completely familiar and experienced with all the major software packages including –
- Money works
- Microsoft Office and more
Use our services, and you can say goodbye to:
- Searching for experienced staff. This is becoming increasingly difficult, particularly when you do not have a full-time position available.
- The on-going costs associated with employment such as sick leave and holidays. These costs can be expensive, and the employee’s time away can be debilitating to your normal business operations.
- Hiring professional employees is expensive, especially when they are not always gainfully utilised. You could end up paying for a 40 hour week, for only 15 hours of productivity.
- Agencies who charge exorbitant rates for staff, have no specific understanding of the unique needs of your business.