Bookkeeping is one of the most frustrating aspects of being in business faced by multitudes of business owners. There’s simply not enough time, limited energy and expertise to get it done, and to get it done quickly.
As bookkeeping experts keeping your books in order, is something we like to do. And, something we’re great at.
Your books will be accurate and well organised, making tax time a breeze. We’ve also successfully helped clients lower their end of year accounting fees because their books were in good order and easy for their accountant to file their returns.
Our bookkeeping service is mobile so you don’t have to worry about any added costs of housing another person on site. However, if your business operations requires us to work on site, we are available to do this.
Bookkeeping tasks include:
- Daily, weekly or monthly processing of your accounts in your system or ours
- Debtors (accounts receivable) – sales invoices, statements, receipts
- Creditors (accounts payable) – entry of invoices, statements reconciliations, queries & creditor payments
- Reconciliation of bank account(s)
- Budgets – assistance with the preparation, reporting and review of budgets
- Credit Control – actively pursue payments & retentions
- IRD Reporting – GST, FBT & RWT returns
- Monthly reporting including P&L, balance sheet, aged debtors & creditors
- Cash flow reporting